Description: Attend This Gay Market Seminar
Social Network and Web 2.0 Marketing to the LGBT Community
Most of you are using Facebook to its full potential, and are also probably quite active on LinkedIn as well. We'll be presenting some very hands-on approaches to some of the more advanced features of Facebook, as well as doing a more thorough review of LinkedIn and Google Plus, and how these all tie in to Twitter as well.
Some of the highlights Pink Banana Media will be presenting include:
• Paying a nominal advertising cost in order to ensure your business postings reach their widest Facebook audience
• Understanding some of the latest with LinkedIn's "Endorsements" strategy, and how this compares with Klout.com and other social media sites focused on the concept of "key influencers" in a specific industry. How does understanding who the key influencers in your industry help you to increase your business.
• Why should you be managing your "circles" on Google Plus and posting your business information updates there as well? How does Google Plus, as well as Facebook, enhance your search engine results on Google and Bing in today's search technology environment?
• How does all of this tie in to Twitter and why?
• Social Media Analytics: what can be analyzed by your postings going to Twitter, and how are others using this analysis of "tweets" in order to improve both their business position and their competitive position within their marketplace.
In addition, we'll be offering a hands-on demonstration on how members can utilize the GoGayFortLauderdale.com website to enhance their online outreach and marketing efforts, utilizing the tools built in to help broadcast the marketing message you're already currently promoting elsewhere online and in social media.
For more information, or to RSVP, please go to:
The Pride Center
Event on Facebook
Pride Center at Equality Park
2040 N Dixie Hwy
Church of the Holy Spirit Song
2040B North Dixie Highway, Suite 3
2056 N Dixie Hwy
Wilton\'s Manor Doggie Daycare, Resort & Spa
2155 N. Dixie Hwy
2401 NE 11th Ave