Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hi! We will be in Fort Lauderdale from Wednesday to Monday, Nov 16 - 21. We are in our mid-twenties coming down for a gay escapade. She's a lesbian and I'm gay. We will have to compromise our night's entertainment and may venture solitary at times. (I personally like meeting young, laid back men and husky bears in their underwear.) What clubs are popular on each night? (ex. In Boston, Paradise is dead on Fridays but packed on Saturdays and it's vice versa for Club Cafe.) Guerilla Gay Bar? Also, we may rent a car for a day. I read that South Beach is good for its nightlife. We appreciate suggestions. We wouldn't be happy making our way out to find a tumbleweed somersaulting across the dance floor. Thanks and lots of love!
0 answers to this question
Newest Fort Lauderdale Questions
- My partner and I are heading to Ft Lauderdale for the GLBT Travel Expo in our RV then hanging out in Florida for a while. Need ideas on what to do or where to go. If we can tear ourselves away from the beach!!
- Planning to go to Ft Lauderdale in August and although I'm aware that's low season August or September are the only months I can travel. I'm single and I want to stay gay clothing-optional resort. From all the one's out there it's there one that there's more single men as oppose to couples? I'm aware too that elder gentlemen goes to clothing optional resorts but there's one that have a fairly balance ratio of old and young men? Thanks in advance!
- how do you write a review of a bed and breakfast I stayed at recently in Fort Lauderdale ? The web site has no instructions that I can find to do this
- does anyone know if boardwalk bar is 18 plus or 21 plus?
- Hello sexy people, a single middle eastern guy visiting end of Dec, looking for a good places to visit, good company is always welcomed, any suggestions ?