Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
how do you write a review of a bed and breakfast I stayed at recently in Fort Lauderdale ? The web site has no instructions that I can find to do this
2 answers to this question
Go to the listing page of the bed and breakfast, you can search in the search bar at the top of any page or click hotels on the Fort Lauderdale page to find it, and click "Add a Review"
Newest Fort Lauderdale Questions
- I will be in Fort Lauderdale from April 17th to April 29th.I will be staying at the Grand Palm Plaza in beach area.I like going to the bars , but when I am drinking I won't be driving.Is the cab only option to go there ,since Wilton Manors is far from the beach area.
- My partner and I are heading to Ft Lauderdale for the GLBT Travel Expo in our RV then hanging out in Florida for a while. Need ideas on what to do or where to go. If we can tear ourselves away from the beach!!
- Planning to go to Ft Lauderdale in August and although I'm aware that's low season August or September are the only months I can travel. I'm single and I want to stay gay clothing-optional resort. From all the one's out there it's there one that there's more single men as oppose to couples? I'm aware too that elder gentlemen goes to clothing optional resorts but there's one that have a fairly balance ratio of old and young men? Thanks in advance!
- Hello sexy people, a single middle eastern guy visiting end of Dec, looking for a good places to visit, good company is always welcomed, any suggestions ?
- hi everyone. since i'm coming to fort lauderdale on the 6th of nov with my twin boys of 2 1/2 years old... is there any other dad out there with children so we can compair and have the kids get together or stuff like that??